Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Words of Wisdom from my Higher Self


I’m doing something a little different with this post. I usually like to write about an inspiring experience or an insight that I had, but today I feel inspired to share some thoughts from my Higher Self. Yesterday morning, I wrote in my journal: Wise Self, do you have any messages for me now? And these are the words that came:

Love, clarity, grace. It’s true: the Universe has the wherewithal to fully deliver to you, the full experience of what you desire. Each and every thing! You just have to be a match to it, and it’s easier than you think. The most important and valuable thing you can do is relax, breathe, smile, hug people, trust yourself, enjoy yourself, and trust Life! Breathe and relax.

You are loved. You are supported. Smile and savor! Treat yourself with love and care. Breathe deeply. Cultivate joy. Be present, here in this moment now. Life is good! You become a vibrational match to your desire by knowing it is available and ready. Know you are worth it. Amplify your worthiness. You are a treasured Goddess! Treasure yourself. And treasure others. Dance with Life. See all the Beauty. Enjoy sensual pleasures.

Relax into the knowing of who you are. Feel good and embrace the magic of life. Let go of tension and tightness. There’s nothing to figure out or fix. Just be here in this moment, now. And cultivate your favorite feelings.

I love the purity and the clarity of these words. I love that I am being bold and posting them here on my blog! I hope you enjoy and ask your Higher Self for some wisdom, too!

No comments: