Friday, December 23, 2011

Be Still My Soul...

I consider myself spiritual, not religious. I'm open to learning from all kinds of teachers and information, as long as it rings true for me in my heart. I went through what I lovingly call my Christian phase about eleven years ago. I was really interested in reading the Bible and it was perfect for me at the time. There was a lot of really beautiful music that I remember listening to back then, and probably my favorite group was Selah. Their music got me through a tough time.

So last night, I was driving home and the song "Be Still my Soul" came to me. The lyrics are so beautiful and perfect for me right now. And I love that I have a new perspective on the meaning of it. Here's a video someone put together on youtube:



So beautiful...

No comments: