Friday, November 11, 2011

Update on My Braco Experience

Earlier today, I had a very enlightening experience regarding Braco's livestreaming event. You can check it out here.


At approximately 2:58, I noticed there was an email from Braco's people. It was sent out at 2:55 with an announcement that they were going to do a free livestream for the people who couldn't access the earlier one, which was starting at 3pm!


Even with all the insights and clarity I experienced as I mentioned earlier, I was still curious to see what it would be like. I quickly logged on and I figured, why not.


There was a short introduction, and then Braco was announced and he began his gaze. I immediately felt a tingling sensation at the top of my head which lasted for a few seconds, and overall I felt peaceful. The gaze lasted for about ten minutes. Right now I feel pretty normal--maybe a little more relaxed.





It felt a lot like having a Matrix Energetics session, which is simply a form of energy work. I really feel like it's all the same! We are all using different methods to access the same thing: Pure Divine Love!


Neale Donald Walsch posted a really beautiful quote on facebook yesterday that sums it all up:


"What the soul is after is the highest feeling of love you can imagine."


Sounds good to me!




(image from Google search "field of flowers")

No comments: