Monday, November 28, 2011

My Answered Prayer!

The other day, I looked over at my bookshelf and I was drawn to pick up the book "Open Your Mind to Prosperity" by Catherine Ponder. I have a ton of books, but for some reason, I was really drawn to this one. I flipped it open to a paragraph that inspired such clarity and insights. Here is the quote:


"By first listing your desires and then picturing them, you create your good on the invisible plane. You gather the substance ("gold dust") of the universe together on the invisible plane. But it is through the spoken word of prosperity that your words then move on that invisible substance, form it as definite results, and give it birth in the visible world."


When I read this, I felt such clarity and I immediately started putting it into practice. I started saying some of her beautiful affirmations out loud. I noticed that I felt better, I felt powerful, and even a little bit lightheaded! And something just clicked for me. Some of the affirmations I said were:


I am a divine idea in the mind of God, and I am now guided into my true place with the true people and with the true prosperity.


I have a wonderful job with wonderful pay.
I do a wonderful service in a wonderful way.


The next day, my parents ran into a friend they had not seen in about four or five years. Of course they asked how the kids are doing. He said his daughter is a consultant for a natural skin care line, and that I might be interested in it as well. I've always been drawn to the world of natural health and non-toxic products, but I got away from it a little bit after going through some challenges in the last few years.


I talked to her the next day and she told me more about it. The company's products are vegan, botanically based, and nontoxic. Something clicked for me. I knew this was a tremendous opportunity. She dropped off a tote bag filled with gorgeous products for me to try. I tried the products and I fell in love! Everything smelled so good and my skin felt amazing. When it was time to give them back, I didn't want to!





A few days later, I attended her launch party and I knew this was something I wanted to pursue, even though it was (and is) so far out of my comfort zone! I signed up and became a consultant! It has only been two weeks, and I've already grown so much and learned so much about myself.


This experience is answering so many of my heart's desires, including:


Skin care that is nontoxic and awesome
Makeup that is nontoxic and awesome
Having people around me who have similar outlooks and interests as me
Having my own business with my own schedule and...
Making money!


The possibilities are very exciting, and I'm so grateful. Now it's just about aligning with people who have similar desires. Time for more affirmations!







No comments: