Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's All About Perspective

I often wonder how people overcome difficulties, ranging from small to big. We all experience challenges, but how do we overcome them and thrive again?

This is what I've learned from hearing stories over the years: support from family and friends is key. Another key to recovery is seeing the event from a higher perspective. Also, having something positive to focus on: a new project, or something that honors the person you lost.

On one of Oprah's live webcasts, Iyanla Vanzant said "Your issue becomes your cause."

But what do you do when you don't feel like doing anything? How do you recover when you don't see the point to any of it? That's when you need to reach out the most. Call someone, email someone, reach out in some way, and you'll find that the sadness starts to dissipate.



I heard of Braco about a year ago. He is known for his healing gaze, although he doesn't call himself a healer. At his live events, he stands in front of the audience, and simply gazes, and reportedly, people experience feelings of profound peace and love, and miraculous healings. I signed up for the live online event on 11/11/11 so I can experience it myself. It's only $3! From what I read, it seems that Braco is a conduit for pure divine love. I think what he's doing is allowing divine love to flow through him, and touch everyone in the audience.

The reason I bring this up is because I feel like love truly heals everything. What does that mean? It means that when you look at something through the perspective of love, it all makes sense. I've learned that when someone hurts another person, they are actually in pain. I've seen this over and over, in my own life and in stories I've heard.

So, what is the answer? In my opinion, the answer is: 


Go within and get in touch with the part of you that knows only Love.

There are many names for this: your Higher Self, Soul, Spirit, Total Self, Divine Self...but it's really unnameable. It's simply the part of you that is completely at peace, completely wise, and completely loving...

No comments: