Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Flowers in my Kale...What?

So the Universe brought me flowers today! I have this daily calendar called “3,650 things to be happy about,” by Barbara Ann Kipfer. On each page, she writes ten things that make her happy. She is also the author of “14,000 Things to be Happy About,” which I remember from years ago! She now has an updated version…

On today’s page, one of the things she mentioned was “welcome home” flowers. I just loved the sound of that and I sort of reveled in that good-feeling place for a few seconds.

So tonight I opened up the kale I bought yesterday and as I was washing the kale leaves, I noticed a small yellow flower right there in one of the leaves. I was so excited and accepted it as a huge gift. I really delight in the simplest things J


As I continued to wash the kale, I saw another little flower, then some petals, then a little stem with about 10 or 15 little buds on it! This was such a huge gift, and it showed me the tremendous power of genuine appreciation. I didn’t deliberately sit there and try to manifest some flowers. I simply reveled in the beautiful image of those welcome home flowers this morning, and I was in a receptive mode as I washed my kale, and there they were!

Life is magical!





No comments: