Sunday, March 6, 2011

Part of it All

Lately I’ve really been feeling like I’m truly part of everything and everyone. So many synchronicities and delightful surprises keep happening. Like yesterday, when I was driving home from the bookstore, I was thinking about the beautiful orange drink on Sarma’s book cover (I know, I take pleasure in the simplest things!) and as I was appreciating this in my mind, I turned to the right and there was an orange Volvo, almost the same exact color of the drink! How funny is that?

Another thing that happened: As I was getting dressed earlier, I was thinking about people’s youtube styles—how they introduce themselves, the background, the content, etc. And my former personal coach from back in 2007 popped into my mind. Later on, I opened my email, and there I found her newsletter! Now I haven’t received a newsletter from her in probably a year or so!

And one more thing: I’m part of an email Love list, which I highly recommend. There are five of us and we email each other every day with a list of things we love. The other day, I noticed one of the women mentioned Tibetan prayer flags, and I remembered my brother used to have them. Later on that day, I flipped open one of my cookbooks and what did I see? Tibetan prayer flags! I have not seen or thought of or heard anything about them for quite a while, and all of a sudden, there they are.

These synchronicities have been so much fun for me. I feel like they’re winks or signs or hugs from God and the angels. I feel so connected when these things happen. I feel like I’m part of something magical. What I love most is that I can’t really explain how they happen. I can’t control or predict them. I can only enjoy them and stay on the lookout for more J

No comments: