Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Word about the Ads...

I’ve had this blog up and running since July of 2007 with no ads of any kind. I was writing it mostly for myself, as a way to document the interesting and inspiring experiences I’ve been having. In the last few months, people have been finding me, probably through my facebook, twitter, and with Google searches—and I have never advertised or made any kinds of announcements about it. I love when people find me and post positive comments…it’s really fun for me.

I’ve been adding to it and thinking of ways to expand it all the time. It’s a great creative outlet for me, and I love when people tell me they are inspired and uplifted by it!

I always noticed ads on other people’s blogs and websites, and I realized you can make some extra money this way. I figured it’s worth a try, and so that’s why you’re seeing ads now. When I find a way to allow in lots of money, I’ll remove them. Until then, they’ll be there to hopefully generate a flow of money to me J




I’m learning a lot about money these days. It’s not good or bad. It’s just a way to do the things you want to do! For example: live in your own house, go on fun trips, buy gifts for people you love…Having money is not everything, but it’s a way to more easily do the things you want to do.

More on this later J

No comments: