Saturday, January 1, 2011

Faith Everywhere!

Lately I’ve been watching a lot more television than I usually do. I watched a little bit of the Desperate Housewives of Orange County, and I was surprisingly inspired. One of the ladies was wearing a black tank top with the word “Faith” across her chest in huge rhinestones. There’s that word again! She and her husband were packing for a trip to Turks and Caicos (a beautiful island) to renew their vows.

I was so inspired by the way they expressed their love for each other. The husband was crying as he expressed his feelings. It was beautiful!

Okay this is too weird: I took a break from writing this (It seems I have a short attention span!). I was lying down on my bed and I picked up a book I’ve had for a long time…years. I literally opened up the book to a page that has the word “faith” written (by me) on the top margin! Who knows when I wrote that word! And how amazing is it, that I literally opened it up to that exact page. Wow! What???

Do you think the Universe is telling me something?



I’m recalling all the other times that this word is showing up lately:


I went to a friend’s house and she had a huge quote on the wall about faith.
On Christmas Eve, I went to a close friend’s house and within a few minutes of being there, her father in law mentioned a quote from the Bible about faith.
I also keep seeing it in a lot of the books I have…in fact, after seeing the woman wearing that tank top, I thought of the book, "The Game of Life and How to Play It" and wondered if there was anything written about faith in that book. I flipped through a few pages and landed on a whole section on faith!

This is the most obvious and compelling synchronicity I’ve ever experienced, and I am definitely paying attention!





No comments: