Monday, December 13, 2010

Spontaneous Illumination!

The other morning I checked my email, and I clicked on something that made the words and images appear extremely tiny! I had no idea what I clicked and so I didn’t know how to put it back to normal. I sat there for maybe ten minutes trying to fix it, but I just couldn’t figure it out.

Finally, after all that frustration, I stepped away from my computer and went for my 20 minute walk. A little while later I was feeling refreshed so I decided to give it another try. I still couldn’t figure it out. Then I remembered something Mike Dooley wrote about in Manifesting Change: he talked about deductive reasoning and spontaneous illumination, and how Albert Einstein used to come up with solutions to problems simply by thinking about them.

I’m telling you: the second I thought about this, I had the gentle urge to click on the image of a little wrench on my screen, and that was it! Problem solved! Amazing J






No comments: