Friday, November 19, 2010

The Wonderment Continues!



I saw a friend last night who is thinking about selling candles with a certain company, and I immediately thought of a former client from when I used to work at the spa because I remember her being involved with that same company. I haven’t heard from her in a few months. And tonight, she liked my facebook status!

A couple of days ago, I went onto my myspace page to update my old blog, and I thought of this wonderful life coach I used to talk to a few years ago. I remembered her uplifting, encouraging comments on my blog from back then. Then the next day, she posted three little hearts on my facebook page!

I just love these simple, yet completely delightful happenings. They are constant reminders that I am strengthening my connection with my higher power. I’m still trying to find words to describe this higher power…some call it the Higher Self, the Soul, your Inner Being, the universe, God—lots of different descriptions for the same thing. And it’s all wonderful J

I’m also realizing that my dreams and desires are coming true! I’m going to a Cirque de Soleil show tomorrow, which I’ve wanted to go to for years! I am so looking forward to this experience J

And this afternoon, I was so in the vortex! I was feeling so much joy and excitement about life. My mom and I were heading out the door to do some shopping. I grabbed my camera and asked her to take some new pictures of me because I wanted to update my facebook and twitter pictures. She did such a great job and it was so much fun. And I really like my new profile pic!

On our shopping trip, I found the perfect pair of boots. I absolutely knew that I would get them today. I don’t know how, but I just knew! They fit me really well and they were on sale.

Life is truly magical when I’m in this state of feeling good. I feel so connected, so loved, and so happy! Life is amazing...

No comments: