Sunday, November 7, 2010

Surrounded by Angels

In June of this year, I felt inspired to clean out my car (a very rare occasion!). And in my car, I found the business card of a local woman who does psychic readings near where I used to work. I remember walking to my car and finding her card on my windshield one day. On the front was her information, and on the back was a beautiful painting of a woman with two guardian angels by her side.



I don’t know why but when I found this, I didn’t think anything of it and I threw it in the garbage. The funny thing is I usually keep everything! Later that same day, I felt inspired to clean out my closet a little bit. One of the things I found was Doreen Virtue’s flip calendar that I bought a few years ago. The date was June first, so of course I flipped it to that day, and guess what picture was on that day: yup, the same one that was on the woman’s business card!!

Chills!!

As soon as I saw the page, I went straight to the garbage pail and got the card out. Thankfully, it didn’t get dirty!

Just a few minutes ago, I Googled the words “guardian angel” to see if I could find the image for this post and you know how it tells you how many seconds it took to bring up the results? Well I noticed it said 0.44 seconds! If you’re familiar with Doreen Virtue’s books, she talks about how numbers have different meanings. The number 44 means you’re surrounded by angels. Nice!

 Pretty fitting for this post J

And, just to top it all off, I followed my inspiration to take a look at some of Doreen’s other books that I’ve had for a while. And on the cover of “Angel Therapy” is the very same painting…so delightful!

Amazing!

(The name of the painting is L’Innocence by William A. Bouguereau.)

2 comments:

EL @The Smiling Spirit said...

You certainly are living in a very magical time in your life. It's funny how there's magic everywhere and all we have to do is see it... but with the seeing of it, we actually create more magic!
&hearts<--wonder if that'll come through as a heart :)

Angela said...

You said it!
The more we look for magic and beauty and inspiration, the more we see it...and it just keeps unfolding :)
Lots of love to you!