Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Short Post Today...

I’ve been contemplating going to this workshop in Atlanta, GA and I wrote on my to-do list, “Do I want to attend the workshop in GA?” And I noticed it looked like I wrote the name “Inga.” I immediately thought of this girl named Inga who used to work at my parents’ restaurant. I wondered how she was doing and moved on with my day.

A couple of days later, my mom said she was at the mall and who did she see? Inga! How amazing is that! I haven’t seen this girl in at least three years…amazing!

Just more evidence of connection…Love it!

2 comments:

Rob said...

This happens to me all the time, Isn't it wonderful Angela!

Angela said...

Hi Rob!
Yes it's so wonderful...and it's fun to really take notice. And of course the loa keeps bringing more :)
Thank you so much for your comment!
Hugs :)