Saturday, November 27, 2010

Noticing the Miraculous!

I’m reading Mike Dooley’s book Manifesting Change. It’s so interesting and fun! I read 70 pages yesterday and another 20 today. In the book he talks about turning points in your life and looking back at how miraculous the unfolding was. I remembered a major turning point in my life:

Four and a half years ago, I had an experience that was a turning point in my life. While I was driving, I bumped into a tree (that’s my light way of telling the story J).

I’m not going to go into details, but I experienced some injuries, which naturally caused me to want to experience physical healing. I was on this intense search for ways to heal the pain I was experiencing. I tried so many things: conventional physical therapy, acupuncture, Rolfing (a very deep massage technique), and other things I can’t even remember right now!

Then, something miraculous happened: I received this catalog from One Spirit, which is a company that sells all kinds of spiritually based books. The book “The Divine Matrix” by Gregg Braden caught my attention, so I decided to look it up on amazon. While I was browsing on amazon, another book caught my attention: Matrix Energetics. It appeared in the section where they show you books they think you might like.

I got the book and I got the sense that “this is it!” As I read the testimonials, I was filled with a huge amount of hope that my body could heal. Matrix Energetics is a kind of energy work, but it’s so much more! After doing some more research, I made an appointment with a certified practitioner in my neighborhood, and I loved it! I had a second session, and then I absolutely knew I wanted to experience a seminar in person! And how amazing that there was one coming up in a few months that was only about an hour away.

The seminar was absolutely amazing, fun, mind-opening, and exhilarating. I realized that this was the start of my spiritual awakening. That part of my journey started about 2 and a half years ago, and I’ve grown so much since then! So many layers of pain have been transformed…and it continues J

More on this later!

No comments: