Monday, November 1, 2010

Evidence that my desires are on their way!

Two things showed up for me today that are huge pieces of evidence that my desires are on their way and that the law of attraction is real. And what makes it "work" is deliberately being in good-feeling places more of the time--what Abraham calls being in the vortex. When you're in those good-feeling places, you're more connected to the source of your true power.

For years, I thought that the whole daylight savings thing was ridiculous! Every time I changed the clocks, I felt like I had to go through a week or two of adjustment. It was a huge annoyance to me. I thought about how it would be nice to just leave the clocks the way they are! 

I hopped onto facebook this morning and my friend posted an article about this very idea! I was so excited to see this.


Another exciting piece of news for me is about a wonderful store called Accessorize. It’s an accessory store with the most beautiful, unique, jewelry, handbags, scarves and other delightful things, and the prices are so reasonable!



I first came across this store years ago at the Freehold Mall. I was in love! Then I found out they were closing down. This retail chain is based in the UK and there are locations throughout Europe, including Greece. My parents usually go to Greece about once a year, and my mom always buys me a few pairs of gorgeous earrings from there. She says she usually spends at least an hour browsing!

I’ve had this desire for Accessorize to open a store near me. This is a desire I would describe as something fun that I don’t really have any attachment to. It’s just something that would be really nice.

So, just a few minutes ago, I heard the news from my mom that Accessorize is planning on opening about 100 locations in the US, primarily on the East Coast! All I can say is woop woop!!


Really, how delightful is life!!!

Now here’s the thing: I did not do any exercises to specifically make these things happen. These are desires I’ve had for years, but I basically forgot about them. The only thing I’ve been doing lately is spending more time in good-feeling places. I’ve also been meditating a lot more, which is such a great way to release resistance and to feel so connected to Source!

It looks like the secret to all of this is to happily move about your days, savoring the delicious moments, knowing that all is well, knowing that when you feel good, you are allowing in good.

2 comments:

EL @The Smiling Spirit said...

I REALLY love this post, my friend!

It's SO SPOT ON!

We don't need to visualize or hound our desires to death.

Set it and forget it! That's all there is :)

Angela said...

Thanks El!!
Yes, it's amazing how easy it really is...when you just let go of resistance, everything wonderful comes swooshing right in :)