Thursday, November 11, 2010

Higher Self Connection and increased synchronicities...

Lately I’ve been noticing many more synchronicities than ever. I keep wondering how this is happening; especially when it seems really random.

I just got my answer tonight from a teleconference call with Eva Gregory: the more you feel your connection with your higher self, the faster the manifestations happen. (That’s my paraphrased interpretation of it! I plan on listening to the recording again.)

And I’ve been seeing lots of number alignments show up.

Today I was driving to my friend’s house, and I wanted to remember to set some special intentions when the time was 11:11am (since today is 11/11J). I was happily driving along when I looked down and the time said 11:10! Just enough time to get excited for a moment and set my intentions!

Another number alignment: A couple of weeks ago, when the weather was unusually warm for this time of year, I remember driving home and I looked down at the screen in my car, and the time was 7:14pm and the temperature was 74 degrees. 7/14/74 is my brother’s birthday. This is especially significant to me because I haven’t seen him in a few years. To me, this is a sign of hope, that we’ll see each other again at the right time! I was amazed when I looked down and saw that sequence of numbers…

This feels like a very empowering time, and the message that I’m getting is this:
Focus on what you want to experience, because what you focus on, you create; especially for those of us who are on a spiritual path, because we are building a stronger and stronger connection to our higher self, and that’s where our power is J

2 comments:

EL @The Smiling Spirit said...

I have noticed the same thing in my life. It started about two years ago and seems ever increasing.

And I basically interpret it all the same as you.

I imagine it's a hug from the Universe to say, "I see you and I love you and we are creating amazing things together!!"

Oxoxx~

Angela said...

El, thanks for this beautiful comment!