Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An Angel on the Ceiling!

A couple of weeks ago, I felt very drawn to look through some of my Doreen Virtue books, especially after remembering that lovely synchronicity from June.

In her book, Angel Therapy, there is an exercise where you choose an issue you’re dealing with. You picture it as a ball in your right hand, and you give it to the angels and ask them to fill it with love and return it to you.

A couple of days later, I looked up at the ceiling in the dining room, and there was a beautiful reflection of light that really looked like an angel! And it looked like the angel was holding a ball, just like in the visualization exercise! Thankfully, I took a picture of it:



To me, this is more evidence of the law of attraction. I was really focused on angels, and I even got one on the ceiling! J

We are powerful creators, and it’s time to create new habits of thinking and new ways of being. Release the old ways of complaining and pessimism, and start practicing imagining what’s possible and being optimistic. Believe me, it takes practice…but it’s so worth it.

6 comments:

EL @The Smiling Spirit said...

Wow!!!!
That is SO beyond AWESOME!!!!
How incredibly exciting!!

Angela said...

Thanks for your excitement El!!
I wish I could hug you through the screen lol!!
It was pretty amazing :)

hb said...

interesting

Angela said...

Thanks hb :)
I like your blog, by the way!
Very cool!

Monick Halm said...

That's amazing! Your angels are showing you very literally that they're taking care of your problems. Beautiful. xoxo

Angela said...

Thank you so much Monick!
Yes, it feels very special and I love it!
Your blog is wonderful, by the way :)
Lots of love...