Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Favorite Synchronicity So Far!

Last week, I felt inspired to listen to the recording of the Abraham-Hicks workshop I went to in May. I listened to the CD’s in my car over the span of a few days. One of the questioners mentioned white roses and petunias. He was asking hypothetical questions and used these flowers as examples.

The next day, I went to Starbucks and the only available seat had a small white book on it with the letters “OK” on the front cover. It looked like someone intentionally placed it directly in the middle of the seat. It looked a little tattered and worn, like it had been handled a lot. I opened it up and it was the book, “One Hundred Flowers” which is a collection of 100 of Georgia O’keeffe’s flower paintings. (Hence the “OK”)

I remembered that I had this book when I was in high school. I loved it back then and it was so wonderful to see it. I sat there for quite a while, completely immersed in this book. I soaked up every painting and every word. I was one with the book!



I noticed a painting of a petunia several pages into it and remembered the guy talking about petunias on the CD just yesterday! There were about 6 or 7 paintings of petunias in the book! Then I noticed…you guessed it: paintings of white roses!

I’m thoroughly appreciating this delightful synchronicity. I feel so connected to the universe. I absolutely love these synchronicities. They make me feel like I’m in the divine flow and that anything truly is possible…

2 comments:

EL @The Smiling Spirit said...

Another wonderful post.
I really adore the way you write about your synchronicities and manifestations.

Synchronicities exactly like this one happen to me more and more and more. The more time I spend contemplating my place in the Universe and God's plan for me, the more everything around me seems to be conspiring for my smiles and attention.

Isn't it beautiful :)

Angela said...

Yes El! It's so beautiful!
What a delightful treat, to receive your beautiful comments!
I feel more encouraged to keep writing :)
Thank you so much!!