Monday, September 27, 2010

Life is Taking on a Magical Quality

I’ve heard Abraham talk about how when you’re in the vortex, everything you want flows easily into your experience. Here are a couple of stories about how I’m really finding this to be for real!!!

When I was in Santorini, Greece in 2005, my cousin Yiota and I had the most delicious tea I had ever tasted in my life. It was green tea with Jasmine. I never forgot the intense yet delicate flavor. In fact, I kept the little tag so I would remember the loveliness of the experience. Since then, I’ve been searching for jasmine tea without the caffeine, but every place I went always had the green tea version of it. I pretty much gave up and forgot about it.

The other day, I was at the grocery store, just doing some food shopping, and I walked by the aisle with all the different iced teas like Snapple, Lipton, etc. And I noticed these lovely slim bottles. I looked at the label and it said “Organic Jasmine Tea.” That’s it. It’s just Jasmine tea, and nothing else! I was in amazement! I wasn’t even looking for it! I think I know the reason why I found it:

Lately I’ve been deliberately focusing on feeling positive emotions. Sometimes I do it while I’m meditating in the morning, or while I’m driving or anything, really. Whenever I think of it, I’ll deliberately shift into a more positive emotional state (This is what Abraham means by being in the vortex). 



I keep my makeup in this huge bag that I literally empty out onto my desk every morning. When I dropped my gorgeous Kat Von D makeup palette and noticed a piece of my favorite color chipped off, I realized it was time to try something different! I remembered I bought these clear plastic makeup holders a few years ago, and they’ve been holding some jewelry I’ve had for years that I never wear.

So, tonight I found one of them and as I was transferring the jewelry into another container, I found the tag I kept from my jasmine tea experience in Greece from five years ago! I picked it up and I could feel chills at the back of my neck!

It made me feel so connected, so loved, so supported by the Universe!

2 comments:

EL @The Smiling Spirit said...

Yay! That's fantastic! Congrats on finding your tea.

I just adore moments like that :) Thanks for sharing.
oxoxx~

Angela said...

Thank you El! Yes, it's so much fun :)
Much love to you!!