Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm Onto Something!

Okay so I think I’m onto something. I think I’m getting somewhere because a couple of really cool things just happened:

I had the gentle urge to turn on my computer. I looked at the picture I have on my screen of a really nice living room, and felt like I wanted to look for another picture to put on my screen. So I opened up my file of pictures and two pictures of my friend and her baby got my attention. I noticed those little orbs that sometimes show up in pictures. Some people think they’re energy orbs or angel orbs. Some people think they’re just distortions in the picture.

Then, literally a few seconds later, I opened up my email and in the subject line of one of the newsletters I receive, it said “Orbs and More.” And yes, the topic was these orbs that show up in pictures! I was gently astounded by the absolute speed of this synchronicity!

Earlier this morning, I started straightening out some stuff in the back of my closet. I found this cute pink satin bag I got from Victoria’s Secret a few years ago. It says “sexy little things” on it in rhinestones, and it has these little strings that tie it together. I looked at it and appreciated the silky feel of it, and then put it away and forgot about it.

I’m on the Victoria’s Secret email list. I opened up the email from them a little while ago, and there was an offer for a free lingerie bag with your purchase. And the bag looked just like the one I found this morning, except it was white with a picture of pink bra and panties on it!

I really feel like this is evidence that I’m more and more connected and at one with Source. I’ve been deliberately stepping into states of being that feel so much better than I’m used to. And I’m noticing my world changing. This is a good thing. I want my world to change! I want to move toward an existence that is delicious and irresistible and fun and free and magical…yes!

2 comments:

El Baugher said...

Don't you just love little synchrnicities like that?

Always makes me feel like I'm getting a hug from God :)

Angela said...

Yes! I love those unexplainable and completely delightful synchronicities! Lately I've been experiencing them more and more. It makes me feel so connected :)
Thanks for your comment!
Hugs to you :)