Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Delightful Synchronicity




Last week, I had the most wonderful client! She was so sweet, she laughed easily, she was funny, and she made me laugh. As I was doing her facial, I noticed she had a tattoo of two dolphins on her forearm. When I grabbed a towel out of the hot cabinet to remove the product from her face, I noticed a white tag with the word “Dolphin” printed on it, in bright blue letters, with a bright blue dolphin on it!

Now, I’ve worked at this spa for almost a year, and I have only noticed a tag like this one other time. How amazing is it that I happened to choose that towel at that specific time? I showed it to her and she was definitely amused by it! She told me that she loves dolphins. I asked her if she ever swam with them, and she said she has pet a dolphin before, but hasn’t swam with them yet. It’s something she’s always wanted to do.




I was in awe of this wonderful moment. I appreciate moments like this, and of course, I experience them all the time!

Lately I’ve been deliberately applying Abraham’s teachings, and remembering to keep moving into better feeling places. I was standing in the kitchen the other day, and this gentle feeling came over me for a moment. It was a strong feeling of being loved. Then the song came into my head, “It’s Almost Like Being in Love.”

I googled the lyrics:

“What a day this has been
What a rare mood I'm in
Why it's almost like being in love
There's a smile on my face
For the whole human race
Why it's almost like being in love
All the music of life seems to be
Just like a bell that is ringing for me
And from the way that I feel
When the bell starts to peal
I would swear I was falling, I could swear I was falling
It's almost like being in love”

Even though I had heard this song many times, I never noticed the word “peal.” It just never registered in my consciousness, so I simply didn’t notice it. So I looked the word up, and it simply means to ring.

Then today, I was on a wonderful conference call, and the person speaking compared the sound of laughter to the pealing of bells. How remarkable is that?

I just love the Law of Attraction and how magical it seems, yet it is eternally consistent and fair. I had another insight about creation that I’ll share in my next post…

Love and hugs always!

No comments: