Monday, February 8, 2010

A new theme: Imagination and Pleasure

There has been a beautiful theme going on for me lately including imagination and pleasure. And when I talk about pleasure, I'm talking about feeling really good and enjoying all of your senses. The subject of imagination keeps popping up, and believe me, I’m paying attention! For me, the pleasure department has needed some attention for a while.

As I talked about in my last post, I had some fun harmlessly flirting with the waiter the other day. And isn’t it amazing: that night, I got a few messages from some guys on match.com, but none of them really got my attention. But a little while later, I received an email from someone who sounded very interesting to me. We enjoyed a nice email exchange, and we talked on the phone this evening. Here’s the cool part: I’m not concerned about the future, or any kind of detail. I am going to participate in this experience for the sheer pleasure of it! I’m going to enjoy myself! He sounds like a very fun, lively kind of guy, and I’m really looking forward to having a great time.

By the way, I had the cold stone facial massage a little while ago and I loved it! It was so relaxing and I loved the sensation of the cold stones and the warm towels. I had a lovely neck massage, as well. It was a wonderful experience, and for me, this is huge evidence of how amazing and powerful the law of attraction is!

I can’t wait to see how this theme develops!

No comments: