Thursday, December 17, 2009

My New Favorite Quote

"There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them."
--Vicki Baum

When I read this, it stopped me in my tracks. I love dancing. I usually dance alone in my bedroom. That's when I feel most alive and free. It's my way of fully expressing myself. It is so freeing; so liberating.

I've always loved music, and I've always appreciated dance. I am a huge fan of the show "So You Think You Can Dance." I love seeing those vibrant beings, fully and passionately expressing who they are. It affects me to my core!

I am so grateful to every performing artist in every category. They express themselves and others can see themselves in their work. They inspire everyone to be authentic.

I feel so much appreciation right now! Life is delicious :)

No comments: