Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Day of New Beginnings

This truly feels like a day of new beginnings for me. I read Lauren Gorgo's post last night and I feel like it saved my sanity! I had experienced three days of...let's just say "water issues." I don't want to go into it because it's over and I've moved on!! Her post was all about cleaning out the old and embracing the new. This was extremely symbolic for what I had experienced in those three days. She also mentioned that the date 10-10 has significance to it. It is a day of new beginnings.

And that's exactly how my day was today! It was fresh and new. I faced a fear at work, and it turned out to be so easy and even enjoyable! (Side note: I'm looking out my window and I just saw two squirrels playing. They even rolled and tumbled! So cute!)

This feels like a time of growth and expansion for me. I'm ready to leave the old familiar world that I've gotten to used to, and move forward into the unknown! It's all really unknown if you think about it...

I'm continually implementing all the things I've been learning. Especially meditating and merging with my Higher Self. This has been the most rewarding, exciting, fulfilling part of my spiritual journey so far. And I feel like it truly is just the beginning.

I'm looking forward to delicious, positive results!

I learned a lot today:

Doing what scares you makes you realize you're stronger than your fears.

Life is very symbolic, and even when things seem disastrous, there is always a gift in that situation, and you can always learn from it.

There is always hope for a new beginning, and there is an abundance of magnificent tools that exist right now, waiting for you to tap into them!

No comments: