Saturday, October 10, 2009

Aligned with Alice...in Wonderland

I went into the garage to get something yesterday, and I saw a book sitting on top of a shelf. It was a 1940 edition of Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland." This was a graduation present given to me by my English teacher in high school. I started reading a few pages and soon my mind was filled with delightful images of the classic story, and fond memories of my favorite teacher, Mrs. Chapman.

The next day, I picked up the issue of Glamor magazine that I happened to buy a couple of days before, and in it, there was a quick little note saying that Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland is coming out this Winter! Isn't that amazing? I love being so aligned with the universe. I hadn't seen or thought about this book in years, and all of a sudden, there it is, and Tim Burton's version is coming out in a few months. How cool is life? Oh, and to top it off, I never ever buy magazines! So, it makes it extra special :) And I can't wait to see the movie! I remember watching the version from years ago, so I can't wait to see Tim's version of it...

No comments: