Saturday, April 4, 2009

I feel so alive!

It's amazing: the more I'm eating fresh, live foods, the more the world seems to come alive! Music sounds better, colors seem brighter, and of course, food tastes better! I went to the bookstore today, and things just felt different. I sat down to skim through some interesting books, and this little girl came right over to me and said hello, and started showing me her book! People were randomly making eye contact with me, too, which was interesting to me...

I'm not obsessing about food anymore. Now, I'm excited about it, and I'm more focused on other things like my major life goals. Also, my old physical symptoms are starting to disappear: digestion issues, fatigue, insomnia, anxiety, depression...it's miraculous, and I'm so thankful!

No comments: