Saturday, December 27, 2008

The short version of my Matrix Energetics Story!

I first read Dr. Richard Bartlett's book, "Matrix Energetics: The Science and Art of Transformation," back in November of 2007, and I knew this was something I had to experience. I had my first session in April, with the remarkable Master Practitioner, William McCarthy, and it was such a beautiful, profound experience. I attended my first Level 1 & 2 seminar in July. It was awesome, and I knew I was supposed to be there! I felt so connected and alive! I attended Level 3 in November. It was so much fun, so inspiring, and it shifted and opened up my perspective in huge ways.

I knew I wanted to attend the Practitioner Certification class in Seattle in December, and I thought I should wait until May. But I felt such a strong pull to go now! So ten days before the seminar, I registered, booked my flight and hotel, and I was set!

I had been preparing my journal since July, and I had met all the requirements. I handed it in on Friday, and on Tuesday evening, I received the news that my journal was approved and that I was officially a certified practitioner! I was so excited and grateful...it was an emotional moment.

So here I am, continuing this wonderful adventure! Let's see...what do I want to create today?

No comments: